Thank You to All who Have So Generously Donated and Volunteered!
Gendun Drubpa Buddhist Centre Truly Appreciates Your Help and Support.
We are sometimes asked about our needs here at the centre. So, we thought we would give our members and supporters the opportunity to create positive karma through their generosity to the centre and the dharma by creating this “wish list”.
Please take a moment to see how you can help.
URGENTLY NEEDED: Volunteer to mow the grass at the Stupa once per month for August and September.
– Hosts for events at the centre – often as little as two hours per month.
Contact Tammy Keetch to find out about how you can help.
Email: tkeetch at telus.net
Sponsor needed for Lawn Care at Centre
– approx $350 per year. Support in whole or in part would be gratefully accepted.
Sponsor needed for monthly phone bill
– approx. $45 per month
*Thank you so much to CHRISTINA CHASTON for the beautiful bedding plants!
– New or near new 50 ft garden hoses,
– Environmentally friendly cleaning supplies and dish soap such as “Green Works”
Donation of Office Supplies:
– 8.5 X 11 printer paper
– Toner for Brother Ink jet printer HL-2270DW
– Ink cartridge for Cannon MX432
Please Call Colleen at 778-412-7780 to discuss any donations you may like to offer.
Click here to Donate:
Gendun Drubpa Buddhist Centre | Ways To Give
CanadaHelps is a registered charity | BN 896568417RR0001.