Thank You to all who have so generously donated and volunteered your time, talents and dollars!
Gendun Drubpa Buddhist Centre Truly Appreciates Your Help and Support.
We are sometimes asked about our needs here at the centre. So, we thought we would give our members and supporters the opportunity to create positive karma through their generosity to the centre and the dharma by creating this “wish list”.
Please take a moment to see how you can help.
Have you got volunteer hours to report?
click here: https://forms.gle/UF9VkJLB4W46N75e6
Volunteers Needed: Summer
– Hosts for events at the centre – often as little as one hour per week.
– Volunteer needed to mow grass and do general maintenance around our Stupa at Spokin Lake
Volunteers Needed: Winter
-Someone to keep the front ramp and sidewalk clear of snow and ice.
Sponsor needed for Lawn Care
– approx $350 per year. Support in whole or in part would be gratefully accepted.
Sponsor needed for monthly phone bill
– approx. $45 per month. Support in whole or in part would be gratefully accepted
-Ice melting products such as Alaskian Ice Melter & sand
– Environmentally friendly cleaning supplies and dish soap such as “Green Works”
Donation of Office Supplies:
– 8.5 X 11 printer paper
– Toner for Brother Ink jet printer HL-2270DW
– Ink cartridge for Cannon MX432
Please Call Colleen at 778-412-7780 to discuss any donations you may like to offer.
Click here to Donate:
Gendun Drubpa Buddhist Centre | Ways To Give